Thursday, September 6, 2007

Two places that make me happy...



First up... Forrest's room. Lovin' how it turned out...



Here is the view from his door (sorry the picture is a little dark):



The wall to the left of the door:



And this is to the right of the door. Forrest loves the hanging guitars and having his Bionicles on display (this pic is a little light, the above pic is the most accurate color):





The second place that makes me a happy girl... my scrap room:








And, here is a pic of Chloe and Cammie's lovely little $90.00 chandelier that I picked up on clearance for $10.00.




So, there you have it... my current favorite spots in the house.

2 comments:

Linda said...

ok, so...this is proof positive that you are as you say...a rather compulsive but savvy home engineer. Its just LOVELY! and I am really loving that chandelier too...along with the scrap room ( good for you for making the best use of that space! ) i love it!
Linda

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Jen