Saturday, October 6, 2007

Random things...

-The fish in our pond had babies. Two wittle tiny goldfish babies...cute.

-I am bothered that it was 91 degrees today...the 6th of October should be 20 degrees cooler than that.

-I have noticed a sharp increase in toy commercials...must be approaching the Holiday's. Hmmm...hard to get in the Christmas spirit when we haven't even reached Trunk or Treat and it's 91 degrees outside.

-We have decided that it would be irresponsible of us to put Cammie in karate lessons. She would definitely be lethal.

-Speaking of karate, Chloe came in 3rd place at the karate Olympics last weekend. (Granted there were only 4 kids in her bracket and the 4th place kid forgot everything after his initial bow to enter the mat). We (and she) are very proud (she really did do well...she was the only girl to compete).

-What we name our children has a direct impact on their personality...Forrest = tree hugger. He is interested in saving all things environmental. Me, I don't believe in global warming and feel zero guilt in driving a gas guzzling SUV. He wants a hybrid car when he turns 16. (We are leery of letting him drive, so I am thinking we should get him an electric car and make him responsible for plugging it in to charge...that would insure that he wouldn't drive, as I know that there is no way under the sun he would remember to plug it in every night).

-It used to make Mark grumpy and he would whine when we ran out of milk. It still does, and now, Forrest gets grumpy and whines when we run out of milk. Hrrrmmm...maybe we should put a dairy cow in the backyard...less whining, more milk.

-I wonder who thought it would be a good idea to put a show called "The Naked Brothers" on Nickelodean?

-I have been immersed in 18th Century Scotland for the last month and my husband (and my laundry) would like me to come back to the here and now. Ahhhh...perhaps next week, if I read verra quick like and finish my wee little book).

-Sometimes, it really irks me that there are no "bag boys" (I am not opposed to "bag girls" mind you) at the Super-Walmart.

Completely random.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OMG... Ha-ha.. I have just sat here and laughed my head off reading your blog... You are sooooooooooo completely crazy, but I love you! Ha-ha...