Monday, May 12, 2008

Disclaimer...

Okay, so I know that I said I would post an update of our trip...oh a week ago. And, really, I had every intention of doing so.

Then, well...I spent the week in sheer denial of all of the things that *needed* to be DONE. So instead of doing things like laundry, grocery shopping, and updating this here blog...I did things like read two books, sleep late and take naps. I did manage to buy Mother's Day gifts and cards, which, should count for something.

In order to help fight off procrastination and overwhelmedness (yes, I made that word up), I am going to post a recap of each day of our trip daily. I do, however, reserve the right to skip a day if I am over taken by overwhelmedness and the right to post two days worth of recaps in one day if I am feeling especially frisky.

I shot a little over 2,200 pictures...and there is no way I can upload that many pictures onto blogger...so I will post a few each day and maybe, possibly upload the rest to Flicker...we'll see.

1 comment:

Renee Camacho said...

good to know you didn't get lost in laundry. i'm feeling your procrastination and overwhelmedness, though. it's officially a word. add it to your scrabble collection. ha!