Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Everbody is else is doing it...

so I should too.

Right? Right.

Outside my window… it is hot and humid, dark and quiet.

I am thinking… that I should most definitely exercise tomorrow (and every day after that for ever and ever, amen).

I am thankful for…health insurance and the ability to buy medicine.

From the kitchen… I hear the sound of one of my kids rustling grapes out of the fridge.

I am wearing… shorts and a tank top.

I am creating… a backlog of "picture a day" photos.

I am going… to start journaling again...(because you know, I need another wagon to fall off of).

I am reading… absolutely nothing of interest. (so sad).

I am hoping… that I don't come down with the shingles.

I am hearing… my poor little husband toss and turn and moan in his sleep.

Around the house… things look pretty good...just don't open a drawer or closet door.

One of my favorite things… is air-conditioning and route 44 strawberry-limeades in the summer.

No comments: