Tuesday, April 8, 2008

10 UNimportant things about me...

Accepting a challenge set forth my Tammy and then Renee...10 things about me, but 1 is false. Can you guess which one is false?

1. My pantry is super organized. All veggies in one section, organized by color, all labels facing forward. Same for beans, etc. My OCD runs rampant in all things closet/pantry related.

2. When I was 16, I was a Subway Sandwich artist. I still order my sandwich in the way that I "perfected" while working there. And yes, it does make a difference in the way it tastes.

3. I love creeks. My grandparents had one in their backyard through out my entire childhood. I would spend hours exploring in it, or reading a book on a large dry rock in the middle of the stream.

4. I read at a very early age, but I didn't fall in love with reading until the second grade. I was a helper in the library and while shelving books, I discovered Nancy Drew. I read the entire series that year, and I have been a voracious reader since.

5. My favorite childhood breakfast is my grandma's toast and gravy. Mmm Mmm. (Mark wants everyone to know that my favorite breakfasts now are his pancakes and his biscuits and gravy).

6. I heart my freckles.

7. My favorite form of exercise is running.

8. I have never been to Disneyland or Disney world.

9. When I was 12, my dream car was a yellow low-rider Nissan truck with graphics on the side. (Yes, I went through a "G" phase...it was short, very short).

10. I am considering going in for a consultation at the place where they grow hair. I saw a billboard that says "We grow eyebrows too".

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think it's #6.... I'm not sure if you heart your freckles, but I know you heart Cammie's freckles!

Renee Camacho said...

I'm going to say number 8, because I think I recall you running a LOT when you worked with the trainer before marrying Mark. I don't remember if you said you loved it, though...just know we never ran at the gym.

I just don't rememeber if this not going to Disneyworld is true or not. I think I might be wrong.

Tammy Batson said...

I would probably guess #7 or #8 ... and ... is #5 what you and Cherie were telling me about the other day? The famous "title" that changed? =0)