Saturday, December 13, 2008

More random things...

Good news: I am finished with my Christmas shopping.

Bad news: I have wrapped a total of ZERO presents.

Bad news: I ended up buying the kids 5 gifts each (as opposed to the 3 I had planned on).

Good news: Mark says that the Christmas PJs the kids open on Christmas Eve and books do not count towards their total... meaning I stuck to my 3 gift per kid resolution.



Good news: My December Daily album is coming along nicely and I am excited about the way it is turning out.

Bad news: The photo blog is still behind.


Good news: There are 18 days left in December and I am confident that I will have it caught up by December 31st.


Bad news: That means I am going to have to GET WITH IT already...sheesh.



Good news: I have been going to the gym on a regular basis.

Bad news: No Carbs = No Fun (but it also = weight loss...so it's not all bad news)


In the week ahead I plan on:

-wrapping ALL of the gifts
-catching up the photo blog
-going to the gym 5 times
-reading the kids at least 4 of their Christmas books
-reading the Christmas story through at least twice
-having lunch with a friend from middle school/high school that found me on facebook
-thinking about getting a massage
-taking a nap at least once

No comments: