Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hey there...

I apologize for being MIA...again. It seems like I am always apologizing for that...hmmm...maybe I should update the blogs more often...or maybe just stop apologizing for not doing it. Actually, I am a chronic-apologizer. People are constantly telling me to "stop apologizing", "stop saying you're sorry", "don't worry, why are you apologizing". Hmmm...maybe I have Apologetic OCD. Is there a correct term for over-apologizing? AND, lest you wonder if my apologies can be sincere when given so frequently, I assure you, they are.

Now that I got that out of the way...

I will again say that "I have a list and have been taking pictures and will update the photo blog soon". I know, it's been said before. I promise, it will be said again.

What have I been doing (other than avoiding blogging)? Welll...

1. I got the spring-cleaning bug and cleaned out the laundry room from top-to-bottom. Exciting right? Okay, maybe not...but it looks wonderful.

2. I also cleaned my office...including filing stacks and stacks of papers. (Yes, I am full of excitement like that).

3. I have been converted into a chronic-couponer. Don't believe me? Just wait until you see my fully-organized-three-ring-binder-of-coupony-goodness. Renee responsible for my latest fixation. I can't decide if I want to squeeze her in a bear-hug of thanks...or bonk her over the head with my 10-pound-fully-organized-three-ring-binder-of-coupony-goodness. Seriously though, I am breaking out into splotches on a regular basis as I scoop up boxes of Fiber One bars for the low, low price of sixty-four-cents-per-box...and amassing a collection of deodorant and BBQ sauce. If the world ends and we can no longer shop at Wal-Mart, my family will smell good and I am banking on the fact that we can survive a mighty long time on Fiber One bars and BBQ sauce.

In summation (did I ever mention that I had planned on being a lawyer at one time...this was back in high school...just before I decided that I preferred certain extra-curricular activities over...oh, say learning...moving on)...where was I, oh yes, in summation, I have been a productive person for the last few weeks...and I must say, it has been satisfying. Not satisfying enough to give up afternoon naps altogether...but satisfying enough to skip them for at least a few weeks.

Happy Spring Cleaning! (I am trying to convince myself to clean out the pantry...then again, today might be a good day to reinstate napping).

1 comment:

Renee Camacho said...

You're....welcome....?