Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Some things I know...

* that I am so not good at updating the photo blog. My sister, who deep down really believes in me, suggested that I just delete it. I thought maybe I would...for about a second and then I remembered something else that I know...

* I am stubborn and prone to moments of bratty-ness...which sends thoughts like "It's my photo blog...they're my memories...and so what if I'm 2 months behind...I'm really good at making lists and I will, eventually catch it up." All of that said in an indignant tone, hands on hips, quite sassy actually.

* Growth Groups (small groups, in-home bible studies, etc) begin tonight. My living room carpet is super funky, all of my patio furniture is in the back yard because the deck is being stained tomorrow, the window sill repairs are not complete...people will notice. I care. It makes me CRAZY that my home will be less than *perfect* when 25 people arrive on my doorstep this evening.

* There is nothing I can do about it.

* I am excited about Growth Groups despite of my home-neurosis.

* Today is the last day of school. I might go crazy, then again Ms. Abby will be lending a helping hand on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Yay Abby!

* I am more than a little freaked out that my son will be a sophomore next year. Three years left. My heart. is. broken.

1 comment:

Tammy Batson said...

something that might help with the photo blog ... I just sent off my blog that documented summer 2008 in pics, to be printed ... ahhh ... in book form .. can't WAIT for it to arrive ... I'll share when it comes and maybe it will help ... I think it will help me to get the others done too... I'm printing 2006, 2007 and 2008 of my blog in book form too ... yea! =0)