Thursday, August 25, 2011

Call me a cynic...

This bumper sticker annoys the ever-loving-heck out of me.




These are a few of the random thoughts that leap to mind when I see some guy driving around advertising the fact that his better half keeps sensitive parts of his lower half in her purse...

-Hmm mmm, sure you do.
-I wonder if the wife put the sticker in his Christmas stocking.


-I'm positive there's a statistic regarding how many serial killers/stalkers/perverts have been found to have that very same bumper sticker.


-Who are you trying to convince? Me? Your wife? Yourself?


-That sticker lowers the resale value of your pick-up truck by about 50%.


-I wonder if I can convince Mark to slap one on the back of his BMW?


-I wonder what Mark would do if I surprised him by slapping one of those onto the back of his BMW?








2 comments:

Stacey Merriman said...

Bahahahahahaha you kill me! Yes, I have never cared much for them either. Even if the mans heart is in the right place.....there are so many OTHER ways to say it! I think those are from the Christian mens conference called "Promise Keepers"

Michele Lundgren said...

You should subscribe and follow my blog. You are a cynic, like me, except that I am old and cynical...so I get away with more from my readers and friends! I get the "she's probably crazy" rationale from them! xo