Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I would like you to meet

my new BFF.






I am in LOVE. This baby makes a cup of hot java in less than 30 seconds. There are no filters, beans or grounds. You just fill up that little water reservoir on the left (one fill is enough water for 8 cups of coffee), pop a K-cup in and push brew. To make your next cup, remove the old K-cup and pop in a new one. Bliss.



And, there are over 100 different coffees, teas and cocoas to choose from. Did I say I am in love?

You can read more about her here:
http://www.keurig.com

I think it's time for another cup.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was your best friend???? Ha-ha.... Jen

Renee Camacho said...

okay - so I saw this on Lisa Russo's blog a few months back and ALMOST bought it but didn't know if I'd appreciate it taking the counter space. You know I love my french press...you think I'd like?