Monday, August 4, 2008

I know I'm behind

on the photo blog. Of course, you and I both new that it was bound to happen. I tried really hard to keep my delinquent posts to a week or less...alas I am officially off the wagon.

Actually, I have pictures for every day. Pictures that were taken on the assigned day...and then left to simmer on the memory card.

I could make excuses for my lack of punctual posts...and most of them are pretty good and definitely true...but, really do you want to hear my excuses? No. I didn't think so.

Oh, what the heck...I'll throw in a few just to make this post longer and maybe more interesting.

Well besides the obvious two: procrastinating and perfectionism there are these (in no particular order):

1. I went out of town with a friend and lacked Internet service.

2. I decided to consign and use Saint Vickie to tag everything...but I couldn't find anyone that I could pay to climb into the recesses of my attic and pull down the 4 over sized Rubbermaid containers and the rod with approximately 6' of hanging clothes upon it...so I had to do it...gasp... myself.

3. All of those clothes had to be dug through to make sure that I was able to part with them.

4. My sister called in an IOU and I spent a day helping her with her new scrap room. (Just because I had fun doing it doesn't mean that it can't count as an excuse).

5. Forrest had two major projects due today (yes, on the first day of school), and they both required mucho (there's my Spanish kicking in again) parental assistance. Seriously, his tumbleweed project cost me at least 40 hours and that is not an exaggeration. It also caused my OCD to kick in which caused me to spend countless more hours researching family ancestors.

And, that is more than enough excuses...because the bottom line is...I haven't made time to upload the pics and get them posted. BUT, I plan to...tomorrow.

5 comments:

Linda said...

and we are sitting by our computers waiting...so get with it! j/k. no , not really, we really are. most of the time. Too much of the time.

Renee Camacho said...

I will sit eagerly anticipating the update...!

Oh, and there's no excuse, lol!

You KNOW I'm joking!

Renee Camacho said...

(oh, and I knew it would happen, too...ha! I just keep waiting for it to happen to me, but I truly think I'm enjoying it now and look forward to it each day...so it might not?)

Amber said...

I'm waiting. =) If I send you a check, will you burn your Guatemala pictures on cds for me? I just thought about when we went deeeeeeep into the market. I don't have a single picture of the market and that makes me sad. =(

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

yeah thanks for all yor help :)