Friday, October 3, 2008

I would hereby like to make a motion

to forbid the use of certain terms for the remainder of the Presidential Campaign Season.

Term One: "Bush Administration"
Senators Biden and Obama...please, refrain from using the words "Bush Administration". It appears that you have failed to notice that you are in fact running against Senator McCain and Governor Palin. Say it with me..."We are not running against George Bush, we are running against John McCain and Sarah Palin".

Term Two: "Maverick"
Senator McCain and Governor Palin...please, refrain from referring to yourselves as "Mavericks"...surely there is a synonym or two out there for you to grab onto. Find a thesaurus and a new buzz word. Seriously, the word has been used so much it has lost it's meaning.

Term Three: "Change"
All four of you... unless you can detail what your idea of "change" is, give the word a rest. Obviously "change is a'comin"...Bush isn't eligible for re-election. The presidency is going to "change hands"...tell us what "change" means to you, or quit stating the obvious.

And that is all I have to say about that.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I second that motion. All in favor, say "AYE!"

AYE. AYE. AYE. I. Even politicians I LIKE get on my nerves.

Maverick.
Change...duh , of course its going to be a change.

Change o' channel.
Change o' life.
Pocket Change.
Change of clothes.
Change change change.
You know how if you say something about 29 times it starts to seem like nonsense?

well. change just did that for me. and I only wrote it 5 times.
just sayin'

Brea said...

Hey superstar,

My hubby came home today from work and said that he heard you on the radio. Supertalk baby, we are BIG, BIG fans.

As for maverick, if I hear that word one more time, I am going to kick the person who says it over the bridge to nowhere. And I like the McPalin ticket, but PUHLEASE stop saying maverick. How about calling him Big Pappa, Old Fart, anything...anything...anything, I tell ya but maverick. UGH!

Anonymous said...

I am going to start calling myself "Super Fly". Do you think I will become super fly?