Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dear Al Gore,

I know that you have a home located less than 20 minutes away from my home. This means there is a distinct possibility that you have already caught the local news. On the off chance that you are aboard your private jet en route to some remote destination on a reforestation project in an effort to offset your massive carbon footprint, I thought I would help you out by posting the following link:


http://www.wsmv.com/news/22117066/detail.html


Now, I realize that near record lows may be an inconvenient truth for you, but look on the bright side...you can relocate some of those poor polar bears to Belle Meade Boulevard if necessary!


Sincerely,

A fellow Tennessean that happens to be freezing!

1 comment:

Renee Camacho said...

tee hee - (oh, and I had something profound to say about your 'letting go' OLW that came to me at 3:00 last night...but it's gone now...just trust me...It was REALLY profound and I spent about 15 minutes wording it just right in my head...yep...crazy bonkers like that!)