Saturday, January 16, 2010

Random...

-The online class that I registered for is going really well. I have created more layouts in the last three weeks than I completed in all of last year combined. There was one little snafu with some online photo ordering that put me behind a week (which was quite frustrating as I was determined to NOT fall behind). One of the scrapbook blogs that I read recommended an HP-B8550 for large format home printing. I found it online for 50% off and my ever indulgent husband told me to order it. This printer makes me a happy girl.

-Speaking of my little husband...he leaves for Poland on Tuesday. I don't love that his job is requiring so much travel lately...but I do love that he has a job, so I will not complain. Okay, I may complain, but only a little.

-Parenting a teenager is difficult.

-Growth Groups begin on Wednesday and I am super excited! I love Growth Groups, I love what they do for people and for our church. I love that I have a pastor who was willing to take the risk and invest in relationships in the church.

-Sunshine and warm weather cannot get here fast enough. Spring is my fave.

-Someone needs to go to the gym, yes she does.

-Forrest will be 16 in 6 weeks. Eeek!

Hmmm.....that's all I've got.

No comments: