Friday, April 24, 2009

Excuses...


Have I ever mentioned that I. Heart. Guh-raffes? Because, I do. Really. Heart. Guh-raffes. Anyhoo...in case you are asking yourself why a random photo of Sophie appeared at the top of the last blog post...and in case you are currently wondering if this post will be about
Guh-raffe love...let me help you out. My little husband and my favorite sister and others who shall remain nameless *cough* Amy *cough* have mentioned (complained, whined, nagged about) the lack of pictures appearing on the blog. In an effort to please the readership...I am working on posting more pictures...even if said pictures have absolutely no relevance to the topic at hand.

*I chaperoned two field trips this week.

*Chaperoning threw off my schedule and I haven't quite caught up.

*The digital display went out on my camera and I am in denial about it.

*My allergies are going nuts.

*I honestly haven't a two hour stretch of downtime this week. Okay, I did have a two hour stretch and I spent it napping...see the first two.

*Procrastinating is HARDWIRED into my DNA.

*I lost the cord to my scanner...I placed it somewhere safe and convenient so that I would remember...and promptly forgot.

The good news...I pinky promise that I will update at least 10 days on the photo blog...and I will do a post of "Way Back" pictures...
Tomorrow.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

OH My Goodness!!! Giraffes are my favorite animals too! When Brandon and I first got married...in our 1st apartment I had little giraffes all over our bedroom. =) I got to see some real-life ones at the zoo last year...they are soooo larger than life and awkwardly graceful. (totally contradictory, I know...but in my mind...they are beautiful!)
-Dessa

Linda said...

I love Giraffes too! don't apologize...its YOUR blog and you will get to it when you can or want to , or its made the top of your to-do list. I mean, well, there are no BLOG POLICE that I know of.
Do what you wanna do . eh?