Thursday, April 2, 2009

Time Travel Thursday?

Umm...it doesn't have the same ring to it, does it? Way back Wednesday definitely sounds better...but today is Thursday...and I allllmost typed "Way Back Wednesday...on Thursday" but I knew that I would be setting myself up for many more posts titled "Way Back Wednesday...on some other day".


I decided to open my oldest digital file to find a photo for today. This picture was taken with my very first digital camera...(until this point I had been a photography "purist"...a picture just wasn't a picture unless it was captured on film). There are very few digital pictures until 2005...I held out as long as I possibly could.


This one was taken on November 3, 2001...the day we brought Chloe home from the hospital.


I loved this gown and hat.


I loved this car seat (it had giraffes (pronounced: guh-raffes) printed on it).


I loved her little squishy face. (I still do).



3 comments:

Renee Camacho said...

Still can't believe it's been that long ago...didn't you just have her? Weren't you JUST painting and going into labor? Seriously!!!!!!!! (or was that with Cam?)

Destry said...

My water broke wile standing on a ladder painting while prgnant with Chloe...fun times!

I was induced with Cammie...on my Grandma's birthday.

Tammy Batson said...

wow! can't believe our girls will be 8 this year!!!!!