Thursday, April 9, 2009

A few things...

1. There will be no "Way Back" post this week. I have been busy...and I need to get a tote full of incriminating photos out of the attic...I promise to make up for it...I'm thinking a picture of me with black dreadlocks would be worth the wait...then again, maybe not.

2. Spring Break-Take Two...has been rather uneventful. Although, the following conversation took place...

Scene: Looking for yard sales with Chloe, Cammie and Sophie (we had an hour to kill while Mark was finishing up a men's work day at church)...

Cammie: When I grow up, and I'm a mom, I'm gonna take my little girl to yard sales so she can spend her two dollars.

Chloe: Me too.

Sophie: Me too.

Cammie: If I'm gonna be a momma, that means I have to have a baby, right?

Me: Yes. (Clueless to the conversation that is about to open up).

Cammie: And that means (this is where realization dawns on me....here we go, another V-word phobic talk)...that it will have to come out my.....????

Me: We've talked about this already. (Internally praying that we stumble upon a yard sale...pronto).

Cammie: I know, but I don't think a baby will be able to come out of either one of those places.

Sophie: What places?

Chloe: Your tutti.

Cammie: Or your booty.

Sophie: WHAT?!?!?!?!?! A baby comes out of your tummy.

Cammie: So which is it...the tooty, the booty or the tummy?

Me: Definitely not the booty.

Sophie: I think they CUT it out of your tummy.

Cammie: I am definitely not gonna be a momma.

Chloe: Me either.

Sophie: Me either.

Does anyone know of any good detailed books? I need to educate these poor children.

3. I realize that I am way behind on the photo blog...what else is new? I have taken the pictures, I have a list...update coming soon.

4. The pic of the week and the photo blog will be up next week...tomorrow morning we leave for the farm for our family's Easter gathering. Woohoo for piling 7 people and 2 ginormous dogs into the truck for a 90 minute drive, woohoo for target practice, woohoo for egg hunts and bonfires, cousins and crickets, 4-wheelers and creeks.

5. Pedicures rock. Seriously.

No comments: