Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lists...

Yesterday I:

1.brought all of the hand-me-down totes out of the attic...I think there were 5 plus a large bag.

2. brought half of the hang-up hand me downs from the attic... (I have a 12ft rod hanging in the attic *crammed* with hanging clothes in various sizes...6ft worth made it down)...I also found some charming photographs of myself...coming soon.

3. sorted all of the fall/winter clothes into different "categories" (I am all about the categories).

4. caught up Quicken.

5. went to church early to make visitor follow-up calls...it felt very satisfying and I loved it.

6. locked my son out of his room...yes, he is grounded from his room...Yay teenagers!


Today I:

1. signed up to chaperon two field trips next week...Zoo on Tuesday with Chloe and Discovery Center on Thursday with Cammie. (I am not known for my patience with squealing children...so I will be driving my truck, not riding on the buses...and taking lots of deep breaths).

2. burned 278 calories in 40 minutes with my trainer.

3. was treated to a 20 minute hydro-massage because I am the "client of the month".

4. came home and folded 3 loads of laundry because I would really like to be more domestic. Really.

5. decided to take a two hour nap because I felt like jello from the massage, tired from the work out and proud of the three loads of laundry I folded. (I lead a charmed life, I know).

This evening I:

1. am going to spend time (lots of time) making my reluctant younger daughters try-on lots and lots of clothes.

2. will menu plan. Seriously.

3. will be making a grocery list. Honestly.

4. will pay the bills. Wooohooo! Not.

5. will feel accomplished in spite of my two hour nap.

update: 9:30pm
I spent three more hours on the closet fiasco, then paid the bills. Grocery list and meal planning will take place in the morning. I feel accomplished.

No comments: