Thursday, April 23, 2009

A few things that...


are making me happy:
*the sound of Forrest playing "Wish You Were Here" on his acoustic guitar
*sunshine streaming in through the family room windows
*knowing that I am FINISHED with Chloe and Cammie's clothing fiasco
*reflecting on the fantastic bible study at church last night
*A t-shirt that Forrest designed that says -I Mosh For Jesus- seriously, it cracks me up
I am looking forward to:
*a Saturday with NOTHING on the calendar
*cleaning our Hannah and Sophie's closet...seriously
*planting flowers around the pond
*weight loss/fitness contest at the gym beginning on May 1st
*a day at the spa with my oldest friend (Carrie) to celebrate her 31st birthday
I am not looking forward to:
*making myself update the photo blog...I will be happy when I am finished...but I am sooo behind
*painting the powder room
*cleaning out the laundry room
*replacing the family room carpet
are stressing me out:
*the digital display on my camera has gone out (shucks, guess I'll need a new camera...hahaha)
*my puppy that likes to dig up the plants around the pond
*my other puppy that likes to chill in the pond
*updating the photo blog
are on the agenda (feeling inspired):
*scrapbooking
*printing off TONS of pictures
*writing poetry (Did you know that I wrote tons of poetry when I was teenager?)
*redoing Hannah and Sophie's room

No comments: